As we approach the end of 2020, we are all hopeful that next year will be better and that we will continue to move towards a strong recovery. Canadians have proven their strength of spirit and resilience time and time again over the past 8 months, and we can all be proud of how we have managed ourselves so far. The journey is not yet over, we will need to remain patient in the coming months, and to continue communicating with our government to ensure that supports are in place where they are needed most.
Join us for our town hall on December 2 at noon to hear updates from local and regional elected officials, then have your questions answered directly in the Q&A. Your government wants to hear from you, and is still actively seeking your input so that they can work towards addressing the issues faced by various sectors and communities.
- Deputy Mayor Barry Ward, City of Barrie
- Prabmeet Sarkaria, Associate Minister of Small Business and Red Tape Reduction. MPP Brampton South
- MPP Doug Downey, MPP Barrie - Springwater - Oro-Medonte
- MPP Andrea Khanjin, MPP Barrie - Innisfil
- Doug Shipley, MP Barrie - Springwater - Oro-Medonte
- John Brassard, MP Barrie - Innisfil
- Ontario Chamber of Commerce - Rocco Rossi
Minister Prabmeet Sarkaria